It appears as if Nintendo will slowly be releasing small ads for Kirby Star Allies before the game is released on the Nintendo Switch on March 16th, and they’re starting with two that give you just a taste of what you can accomplish as a team. Below are two 30-second trailers showing off some of the gameplay and abilities at your disposal The first is the Friend Circle where you basically turn into a giant wheel and spin your way down hills and through obstacles taking people out as you go. The second is the Friend Bridge, which basically has all of the friends you pick up holding each other’s legs in order to get across a hole to get somewhere other characters that can’t float need to go.
These are pretty cool to check out, even if they are brief, and it shows Nintendo went a little extra into their planning to make this Kirby title feel different from the others while still being able to play the same way. We’ll see how all those mechanics shape up along with all the traditional ones that make it a Kirby game when the game is released in next week, but for now, enjoy the footage.
- Questing with Frenemies: We Review Kirby Star Allies
- Kirby Star Allies Gets New Characters with 2.0 Update
- Apparently, Mario is a Plumber Again, Says Nintendo
- Nintendo Finally Confirm There is a Demo for Kirby Star Allies
- Nintendo Shows Off Some Gameplay From Kirby Star Allies
- Kirby: Star Allies Is Looking To Get A Demo In Early March
- Christopher McQuarrie Confirms Mission: Impossible Fallout Has Wrapped
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 - the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update)