Chances are if you’re playing any games on Xbox Live tonight, you’ve been running into some problems with connection and speed. That’s not you, that’s the service in general, as Xbox One and 360 players have been running into problems revolving around key areas such as matchmaking, cloud storage, DVR, avatars, finding friends, leaderboard scores, and pictures. Below is the current status of Xbox Live, as of when we wrote this post this evening, which you can see hasn’t been updated since around 11am PST.
As you can see, Xbox is offering to text people once the service has been fixed, which they are still looking into as they feel they’ve identified the problem. Some of the more high-profile games that currently have large audiences and limited service include Monster Hunter: World and Street Fighter IV (Yes, 4, in all its incarnations). Beyond that, only the support Twitter account has commented on the status, but nothing more has been added by any official account. We’ll keep you updated in case we ever find out what’s caused all these issues.
Hey everyone! We’re aware that some of you are having trouble signing into Xbox Live – the right teams are hard at work to get everything working again. Thanks so much for all your patience!
— Xbox Support (@XboxSupport) March 1, 2018
- Check Out The Awesome Video Of A Haptx VR System In Action
- The Next Xbox Update Teases 1440p Support and Better Audio Options
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target - October 17, 2018
- SNK 40th Anniversary Edition Announced First Batch of DLC Content - October 17, 2018