Chances are if you’re playing any games on Xbox Live tonight, you’ve been running into some problems with connection and speed. That’s not you, that’s the service in general, as Xbox One and 360 players have been running into problems revolving around key areas such as matchmaking, cloud storage, DVR, avatars, finding friends, leaderboard scores, and pictures. Below is the current status of Xbox Live, as of when we wrote this post this evening, which you can see hasn’t been updated since around 11am PST.
As you can see, Xbox is offering to text people once the service has been fixed, which they are still looking into as they feel they’ve identified the problem. Some of the more high-profile games that currently have large audiences and limited service include Monster Hunter: World and Street Fighter IV (Yes, 4, in all its incarnations). Beyond that, only the support Twitter account has commented on the status, but nothing more has been added by any official account. We’ll keep you updated in case we ever find out what’s caused all these issues.
Hey everyone! We’re aware that some of you are having trouble signing into Xbox Live – the right teams are hard at work to get everything working again. Thanks so much for all your patience!
— Xbox Support (@XboxSupport) March 1, 2018
- Check Out The Awesome Video Of A Haptx VR System In Action
- The Next Xbox Update Teases 1440p Support and Better Audio Options
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018