Today, Microsoft finally revealed the complete list of games coming to Xbox Game Pass in March, and one look at the list shows an impressive lineup that has us impressed. The eight titles on the way starting March 1st are Rise of the Tomb Raider, Super Lucky’s Tale, Resident Evil Revelation 2, Oxenfree, Sonic CD, The Final Station, Euro Fishing, and Sea of Thieves. We already talked about Rise of the Tomb Raider over the weekend when Major Nelson made the reveal, but the other seven are a pretty interesting mix of titles ranging from indie developers all the way to the latest releases.
Obviously, the big one on the list is Sea of Thieves, which was most likely added due to the overwhelming popularity of the beta that’s been a popular game to stream on Twitch and has become one of the most sought out games on YouTube over the month of February. According to the info released, the game will remain on the pass for an extended stay until March 20th, most likely to entice people to buy it after they’ve had a chance to play it in full for a bit. It’s a great promotional strategy that we can’t help but applaud, but we’ll see how it shakes out as far as buys down the road.
- Sea of Thieves Launches $100K Golden Bananas Quest
- Pit People Makes Its Way To Steam and Xbox One
- The Latest Sea of Thieves Trailer Shows Off Customization Options
- Twitch Announce TwitchCon 2018 Will Return To San Jose
- 11 Games Added to Xbox One's Enhanced Titles List
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania’s Animated Series - July 21, 2018
- Several Overwatch League Players to Attend Olympic Committee Esports Summit - July 21, 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018