The latest gossip from the rumor mill this week centers around SoulCalibur VI, as a post from an anonymous user on 4Chan claims to have information about several characters that will be released for the game as alternate costumes and DLC characters. According to the thread, three of the DLC characters that will be included in the game are Jago from Killer Instinct, Lucina from Fire Emblem, and the Hunter from Bloodborne. The post also claims that there will be a Nintendo Switch version of the game announced at E3, and that Nightmare and Sighfried Jr. will have several different costumes to choose from when picking your character (all of them throwbacks to previous games).
We’re just going to say this right away: until we see it, we don’t believe a word of this, because it came from 4Chan. We wouldn’t even be talking about this if the rumor wasn’t making the rounds, but our combined games staff can count on one hand the number of credible game rumors that come from 4Chan in a calendar year. Reddit has a better track record of having real leaks. So please, don’t just use a grain of salt on this one as it makes the rounds, use the whole shaker until Bandai Namco actually shows you anything.
- Bandai Namco Show Off Geralt's Moves in SoulCalibur VI
- Grøh is Featured in the Latest SoulCalibur VI Trailer
- Nightmare Gets His Own Trailer for SoulCalibur VI
- Ivy Valentine and Zasalamel Both Return to SoulCalibur VI
- Bandai Namco Release New Images of 4 SoulCalibur VI Characters
- Check Out 47 Minutes' Worth of SoulCalibur VI Character Fights
- SoulCalibur 6 Gets a New Trailer Introducing Four New Fighters
- Sophitia Gets Her Own Trailer For SoulCalibur VI
- Divinity: Original Sin II – Definitive Edition To Receive an HDR/4K Update - July 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals Next DLC Date for South Park: The Fractured But Whole - July 18, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018