Coming off a 64-issue run on Chew with John Layman, Rob Guillory announced his new series Farmhand at Image Comic Expo today. Guillory will be writing and drawing the new series that he describes as a dark comedy.
Farmhand focuses on Jebediah Jenkins, a farmhand who has blueprints downloaded directly into his brain on how to grow human organs, allowing human organ transplants. The first three issues are already done with the overall series being planned for 20 issues.
But then again, Guillory points out that Chew was originally planed to go five issues… he and his wife ended up having three kids while he continued to work on Chew.
Farmhand will make its debut in July 2018.
- Constantine: City of Demons Recap and Review - March 24, 2018
- Constantine Animated Series Now Available on CW Seed - March 24, 2018
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018