Coming off a 64-issue run on Chew with John Layman, Rob Guillory announced his new series Farmhand at Image Comic Expo today. Guillory will be writing and drawing the new series that he describes as a dark comedy.
Farmhand focuses on Jebediah Jenkins, a farmhand who has blueprints downloaded directly into his brain on how to grow human organs, allowing human organ transplants. The first three issues are already done with the overall series being planned for 20 issues.
But then again, Guillory points out that Chew was originally planed to go five issues… he and his wife ended up having three kids while he continued to work on Chew.
Farmhand will make its debut in July 2018.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 22 Recap: The End - May 19, 2018
- HBO Chooses the Cleveland Browns for the New Season of Hard Knocks - May 18, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting Episode 9, ‘Hope’ - May 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Who is Coville’s Cult Worshiping Now? - May 18, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: 2 Sneak Peeks at Tonight’s Season Finale - May 18, 2018