It isn’t often we see a crossover with a sneaker company and a video game company, but the Xbox team and Nike are partnering up for a special kind of giveaway. This morning, this content popped up on the official Xbox Twitter account, showing off a new Xbox One X made to look like the new Air Jordan III.
— Xbox (@Xbox) February 16, 2018
The content is helping to promote the new line of Air Jordan sneakers coming out this month and next, while also celebrating Michael Jordan’s 30th anniversary of stunning fans int he All-Star Weekend of 1988 with one of the most iconic dunks in NBA history. As for the look of the console, much like Air Jordans themselves, it’s still an Xbox One X, just with the logo painted on the top. There’s no indication that the console comes with any games or special merch beyond the look, but if you’re one of the thousands of collectors who must have anything Air Jordan, then this is one of those can’t miss opportunities where you just have to enter.
- Toronto PUBG Players Can Eat Like Winners at Winner's Dinners
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Has Sold Over 1 Million Copies Across All Platforms
- Fe Gets a Launch Trailer to Celebrate its Release
- Xbox Live is Free to Use For Everyone This Weekend
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Gets Release Window And It Is Pretty Soon
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018