Bleeding Cool Chatter is usually the show where I, Head Film Writer Kaitlyn Booth, drag a bunch of Bleeding Cool writers into a chat to talk about the latest in TV and movies. Despite being a comic-based site, several of our movie and TV writers just don’t have the time to keep up with comics. We need to branch out, though, and over the course of two episodes I will be hosting comic-based videos with some of Bleeding Cool writers until they branch into their own show after that (the title of that show is still pending).
So, over the course of the next several short episodes, toys and collectibles writer Jeremy Konrad and comic reviews editor Josh Davison are going to try and convince me to read some comics (with a bonus Bill Watters recording, producing, and offering color commentary).
Time for the last of the “big two” and we get into Spider-Man and Amazing Spider-Man #795. This comic took a lot of explaining and this is coming from someone who thought they were keeping up on this stuff. Both Jeremy and Josh were lukewarm to disliking on this one so it was less trying to convince someone to buy a comic as it was suggesting someone save their money. Josh’s review can be found here and he’s not a fan.
The format for these comic based episodes will be shorter episodes, with one covering each book. We recorded this episode in one sitting and didn’t do intros and outros for each book because, at the time, we weren’t sure how we wanted to have this set up. In future episodes they will feel like their own thing rather than one show broken into big-sized chunks.
- Funko Toy Fair Reveals Part 3: Mister Rogers, Bendy, Overwatch, Weird Al, and Atomic Blonde!
- Funko Toy Fair Reveals Part 2: IT, Tomb Raider, Gossip Girl, Potter, and Bob Ross!
- NECA Debuts a Trio of Horror Figures From The Fog, Re-Animator, and a New Freddy!
- Funko Toy Fair Reveals Part 1: Disney, Doug, Wrinkle in Time, Jetsons!
- Heritage Auctions Has a Rare Book Auction Coming in March That Will Blow Your Mind
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Producer Brad Lewis Talks Wrapping the Trilogy at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Jay Baruchel Talks Letting Hiccup Go at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Christian Rivers Talks Peter Jackson Mentoring Him at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Robert Sheehan Talks Filming a Green Screen Heavy Production at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Stephen Lang Talks His Not So Human Character at NYCC - October 13, 2018