If you loved the Sea Of Thieves beta and are set on buying the game when it’s released in March, then you might be stoked to see that Rare and Xbox have come together to create a new set of accessories specifically for the game. Below is a brand new controller, pro charging stand, and 2TB game drive, all decorated with the Sea Of Thieves logo and artwork. On the surface, these all look pretty dope with the purple and aqua shading, while the controller has more of a dank coral look to match Davey Jones’ Locker in the game.
The controller itself is probably the best of the bunch, with a compass sitting around the directional pad and a gold right trigger as if the thing has a gold tooth. The controller and the drive will be available when the game is released on March 20th for $75 and $90 respectfully, while the charging stand will be out on April 5th for $50. No word yet as to whether you can pre-order them through retailers or if they’re just simply for sale the day-of, but it does mean if you’ve become obsessed with the game, you’re probably going to be spending an extra $215 on the three.
- Sea Of Thieves Developers Talk About The NPC Interactions
- More Details Emerge About Sea Of Thieves Endgame Additions
- Xbox Will Release a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Version of the One S
- Rare Reports 332,000 Players in Sea of Thieves' Closed Beta Test
- UK Retailers Consider Boycotting Xbox Products in Light of Game Pass
- Dataminers Find a Ton of Content with the Sea of Thieves Beta
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Beta Extension Due to Login Issues
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Delayed Again Until 2019 - June 20, 2018
- Ubisoft Confirms The Division 2 Will Have Microtransactions - June 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Will Roll Out Event Pass Systems This Week - June 20, 2018
- Capcom Has No Plans to Bring Resident Evil 2 to Nintendo Switch - June 20, 2018
- Sony Online Entertainment Ex-CEO Cites Money For Crossplay Failure - June 20, 2018