Microsoft announced some really awesome news for PlayerUnknown’s Battleground today as they have officially hit four million players on the service. Below is a snippet from the announcement made this morning, which includes the news that they have given all players 30,000 Battle Points to spend however they wish as a personal thank you to everyone who bought the game.
Today we’re excited to announce another milestone for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG): the community of players on console has now grown to over 4M players! We’re thrilled to see the community continue to grow and have been inspired by everyone’s enthusiasm for the game – with your ongoing support and feedback we will continue to evolve PUBG and create the best experience for Xbox players.
To show the community our appreciation for your support and feedback, we are rewarding players with 30,000 Battle Points to purchase cosmetic crates in the game. Anyone who has purchased or purchases PUBG on Xbox One and has created a character before January 31 at 12AM PST will receive this bonus, so if you’ve been waiting to jump onto the island, now is the perfect time to become a part of our growing community on console. Bonus Battle Points will be delivered and appear directly in players BP accounts (right below their gamertag) after February 1, 2018 at 12AM PT.
- New Anti-Cheating Rules Added to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds' Forums Now Have a "Known Issues" Thread
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds to Remove Weapons from Starting Area, Introduce Multiple Spawn Points
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 2.0 and 3.0 Doesn't Have Any Meaning To PUBG Corp. Yet
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds to Ban 100,000 Players for Cheating
- Twitch Launches Brand New Broadcaster Software With "Video Producer"
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Adds A New Optimization Patch