If I were to sit you down and tell you that South Park: The Fractured But Whole would be coming to the Nintendo Switch, chances are (if you haven’t done it already at the headline) that you’d laugh off such a notion as ridiculous. While Nintendo may be delving into sketchy indie titles and have bloody games like DOOM currently sitting in their library, South Park‘s brand of humor is one you’d never truly expect to see on a Nintendo console these days as they’ve primarily marketed themselves as being family friendly to some extent. Well, those of you hoping to play it on the Switch may have a glimmer of hope as a listing from Sanity says that the game will be coming out on the console on March 13th.
At the moment there’s no way for us to confirm whether this is real or not, seeing as how Ubisoft has never truly addressed the idea of the game appearing on the console, or at the very least said it wouldn’t be happening. Since Nintendo seems to have an added sense of trust with them after Mario + Rabbids, it stands to reason this could happen. But would the game be toned down or censored for the console, or would it simply be one of the few Mature titles to be added to the library? We’ll probably find out sometime this month if that listing is in fact legit.
- Ubisoft Reveals Next DLC Date for South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gets First DLC This Month
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth Will Be Available As A Stand-Alone Title
- HBO's Barry: Bill Hader's Hitman Gives New Meaning to Headshot
- Bleeding Cool Game Awards: Best RPG
- Bleeding Cool's Game of the Year Awards are Here!
- What's In The Box?!: Geek Fuel - December 2017
- The Steam Awards Nominations Announced Ahead Of Voting Opening Today