Freedom Planet has been out for a few years now after being successfully funded on Kickstarter and released on PC back in 2014 (with a Mac and Linux release in 2015). The game was put on the Nintendo eShop in 2016 for Wii U users, but little else has changed for the GalaxyTrail title since. Flash forward to this weekend where a post was made on the game’s official Facebook page, showing off the image below along with the words “Are we doing it right?” added.
It’s pretty easy to figure out that we’ll be getting a release for Freedom Planet on the Nintendo Switch, but not a lot of details came afterward and has only led to speculation. The primary being whether or not Nintendo want to add a nearly four-year-old title to their library, or if this is actually a teaser for the long-awaited Freedom Planet 2 that was announced clear back in 2015. There’s been a few mentions of the game and some footage shown off over the past couple years, but we still haven’t received a release date for the sequel yet. If it is indeed coming out on the Nintendo Switch, that seems like a very appropriate home to debut it.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Shows Off Roster In New Trailer
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Is Coming To Nintendo Switch
- Sony To Introduce The Hori Onyx Controller For PS4 Next Week
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Will Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch
- A Best Of Indie Bundle That Might Actually Be Worth The Sticker Price
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018