Beerus, the god of destruction, has finally gotten his own trailer, showing him off in Dragon Ball FighterZ.
We’ve known about the inclusion of Beerus in Dragon Ball FighterZ for a little while. He was announced, but also has already had a lovely character breakdown giving us the ins and outs of his play. Essentially, he is a zone player with lots of little abilities designed to help him control space around the map. He has orbs he can place that restrict player movement and allow him to remain at a distance.
There character is one of the later ones in the series, at least in terms of this roster, with him turning up in Dragon Ball Super. He’s an interesting character, but really, what more do you need to know other than he is a purple cat? And you can use him in a fighting game. That goes a long way. The trailer put out by Bandai Namco is admittedly short, but it shows off a couple of his moves. You’ll see his reliance on those orbs he puts out, but also some of the more flashy parts of his arsenal.
Beerus seems like he will be one of the more methodical characters in the game — one about control, rather than fast-and-furious button mashing. That’s usually the kind of character I like to use, but also are the ones who are often the most vulnerable and risky if played wrong. Into the practice range for me, then.
- The Last 24 Hours Of Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Starts Tonight
- Majin Android 21 to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ at Launch
- The Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Is Getting An Extra 24 Hours
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta May Be Expanded Due to Network Issues
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018