DC Legends, the mobile game where players gather a team of up to four heroes and villains from across the DC Universe to face off against Nekron and his Black Lanterns and Manhunters, has confirmed the upcoming characters that will be added to the game in January 2018.
And it’s all a bit Superman-themed to begin the New Year.
Players will be able to recruit both Power Girl and and Jon Kent/Superboy to their squads. Power Girl will be able to be unlocked via playing and taking part in the temporary mini-events. However, sadly, Jon Kent is locked behind a paywall, so players will have to pay real money if they want to get the Boy of Steel.
Along with the new characters and mini-challenge events over the month, players will find Shazam and Black Adam reworked for play, making the characters play slightly differently than before. And if previous examples are anything to go by, they’ll also be slightly more unique in the game.
Initially, these new additions had been rumoured since just before Christmas, as the characters suddenly popped up in the available/characters to unlock screen, and appeared on loading screen art all of a sudden. However, it was since officially confirmed by the game developers, WB Games.
DC Legends is available on Android and iOS.
Batman! Wonder Woman! Flash! Green Arrow! Harley Quinn! Superman! Joker! Medphyll?!
Collect & Command your favorite DC Super Heroes and Super Villains in DC’s mobile exclusive Strategy RPG.
Nekron and his legion of Manhunters have launched an all out invasion to destroy the DC Universe and fulfill the Blackest Night prophecy. Collect and level up your unlikely team of Super Heroes & Super Villains to save the world in epic 4v4 combat!
EVOLVE TO BECOME LEGENDARY
• Evolve to unlock exclusive Legendary outfit, and powers for your heroes!
• Upgrade powerful gear for your hero, like Batman’s Batarang, Sinestro’s Power Battery, or Lex Luthor’s Kryptonite Ring!
• Strategically rank up your Super Hero or Super Villain to Legendary for improved stats, Super Powers, and new visual personas
(NEW!) TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
• Join forces with friends in the all-new Alliance mode and chat system!
• Show off your winning strategy – Poison Ivy buff steals or Green Lantern energy shields? You decide!
• Earn exclusive rewards for participating in special events and challenges
COLLECT YOUR EVER-GROWING DC DREAM TEAM
• Log-in & play to collect a new Legendary character every month! FREE
• Collect limited time and exclusively available characters from DC comics, movies and TV through weekly challenges and special events every month
• Unleash powerful abilities like Superman’s Heat Vision, Bizarro’s Flame Breath, or Flash’s Speed Force Vortex
COMMAND EPIC TEAM BATTLES
• Survive waves of attacks by utilizing your roster to gain exclusive rewards and characters in the new R.E.D. Alert Mode
• Immerse yourself in an exciting story mode across iconic DC locales, including Metropolis, Themyscira, STAR Labs, and more
DOMINATE THE PVP ARENA
• Climb the leaderboard and dominate your opponents in the PvP Wraith Arena
• Collect weekly rewards from tournaments and special events
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017