Marvel Studios dropped a new 30-second TV trailer for Black Panther titled “King.” “A King will rise,” promises the trailer of the movie, which makes sense, given the movie’s summary:
T’Challa, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king.
Black Panther is expected to be the first blockbuster movie of 2018, with early estimates suggesting it could even beat Justice League, the competition at DC’s version of The Avengers. Not too shabby for the first outing of character in a solo movie, with an estimated $90 million that would top top The Incredible Hulk, Ant-Man, Captain America: The First Avenger, Thor, and Doctor Strange, with only Iron Man’s $98 million opening beating it. Black Panther is directed by Ryan Coogler and stars Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, and Martin Freeman. It will be released on February 16th, 2018.
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018