It’s time to catch up on those comics you’ve wanted to read from Dynamite but haven’t had a chance. The publisher is having a 50% off sale over at Comixology with everything released prior to December 12th, 2017 on sale. That means The Shadow vs Batman, Bettie Page, Dresden Files, James Bond, Agent 47 — and Charmed #1 by Erica Schultz and Maria Sanapo. This is the first issue of the new series based on the television series created by Constance M. Burge. The series ran for eight seasons starting in 1998 and starred Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano and Shannon Doherty in the beginning and replacing Doherty with Rose McGowan in the fourth season. The series found a similar audience to those watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spinoff Angel. The Halliwell sisters returned for this five-issue mini-series that picks up where the television series left off, meaning it focused on Piper, Phoebe, and Paige.
Balancing work, witchcraft, and a life is never easy, and the Charmed Ones are stretched too thin. Meanwhile, a demon in the Underworld rallies the troops with a plan to take out the Charmed Ones forever.
This issue has a cover by Joe Corroney.
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5: Daisy’s Future Could Mean the End - April 23, 2018
- Eoin Marron’s Process Art from Centipede #1 - April 23, 2018
- Oakland Raiders Sign Recently Arrested and Cut Corner Daryl Worley - April 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Two Arrow Actors to Guest Before the Finale - April 23, 2018
- Could Bad Behavior Lead to Fox Cancelling Lethal Weapon? - April 23, 2018