Playdead’s Inside is a truly excellent game. The title is so clever and tight in its execution, it really feels like a bit of a masterclass in 2D puzzle platforming. It’s one of the few games I’ve ever given a 10/10. You really must try it out if you can. Later this week, it seems you will be able to experience it on a new platform, too.
Interestingly, the current listing for the game says it will be “free” with in-app purchases. Just due to the structure of the game, it doesn’t seem like it will really support microtransactions, so my feeling is that might be subject to change. Or perhaps there is something of a free trial that encourages you to buy the full game later. We will have to wait and see.
I hope this plays well on the platform. I really do think the game is one of the very best in the last few years, and you owe it to yourself to check it out.
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018