Playdead’s Inside is a truly excellent game. The title is so clever and tight in its execution, it really feels like a bit of a masterclass in 2D puzzle platforming. It’s one of the few games I’ve ever given a 10/10. You really must try it out if you can. Later this week, it seems you will be able to experience it on a new platform, too.
Interestingly, the current listing for the game says it will be “free” with in-app purchases. Just due to the structure of the game, it doesn’t seem like it will really support microtransactions, so my feeling is that might be subject to change. Or perhaps there is something of a free trial that encourages you to buy the full game later. We will have to wait and see.
I hope this plays well on the platform. I really do think the game is one of the very best in the last few years, and you owe it to yourself to check it out.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018