The Xenoverse strain of the Dragon Ball games have been a quiet revolution for the franchise. While everyone and their dog is jazzed about Dragon Ball FighterZ, let’s not forget about Dragon Ball Xenoverse‘s own dedicated community. The game just got a little bigger, too.
The ‘Hero Colosseum’ mode has just been added to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for free, and oddly, it brings a strategic figurine-based board game to the title. Bandai Namco describes the mode as:
This new game within the game will have its own story mode where players will experience a tactical figurine battle gameplay.
The figures all feature Dragon Ball characters, each with different rareness and powers.
You can get a look at the mode in action in this new trailer:
- Bandai Namco Shows Off Yamcha From Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Bandai Namco Release A New Trailer For 'The Idolmaster: Stella Stage'
- Mondo Release Of The Week: The Portal Soundtrack!
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018