Following Justice League’s failure to perform up to expectations at the box office, fans have been looking for places to lay blame for the fact that what should have been a billion dollar film ended up being the lowest opening movie in the history of the DCEU. One popular theory posits that evil critics maliciously conspired to drive down the movie’s Rotten Tomatoes score, but an equally plausible theory is that Warner Bros ruined the pristine vision of Zack Snyder, forcing alleged fake feminist Joss Whedon to replace Snyder’s awesome scenes with his own while cutting the film down to a way-too-short two hour runtime.
Two theories, both equally realistic. And the latter seems to have more evidence to support it, as despite Justice League’s critical and commercial failure, Whedon is still directing the Batgirl movie. Is he being rewarded for his hatchet job? We may never know. But one thing we do know is that it looks like one proponent of the latter theory may be Zack Snyder himself!
Snyder, it seems, liked a Vero post promoting a petition demanding that Warner Bros release a director’s cut of the film with Snyder’s vision restored. Snyder’s social media activity follows a recent scandal wherein the traitorous Whedon liked a tweet critical of Justice League before its release. Taken together, this is near irrefutable evidence that the Ultimate Cut of Justice League really is possible, despite it being completely economically infeasible for Warner Bros to make one!
More than 120,000 people have signed the petition so far, and with Snyder’s support, that number will only grow. Will it be enough to convince Warner Bros to restore Snyder’s vision to the film? It’s as plausible as the theory itself.
- Warner Bros. Crosses $2 Billion at the Box Office, but with Zack Snyder Cut, Could It Be $3 Billion?
- Riverdale Funko Pops Are Coming Soon!
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018