Disney has dropped the first official teaser trailer for The Incredibles 2, the long-awaited sequel to the best Fantastic Four movie we’re likely to see (until Marvel buys Fox). As previously revealed:
“For starters, the film will take place immediately after the first film ends, so no long stretch of time like between Toy Story films. In fact, it will start right where the first film ends with the family dressed up and posing. The film will focus more on the family than just about being superheroes and explore the dynamic of being both at the same time, so like a lot of Pixar films, expect a lot of crying as they’ll touch family subject matter that may hit close to home.”
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter, Craig T. Nelson, John Ratzenberger, Sarah Vowell, and Huck Milner. It comes out June 18th, 2018.
Check out the teaser below:
Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transistion for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.
Directed by Brad Bird (“Iron Giant,” “The Incredibles”) and produced by John Walker (“The Incredibles”) and Nicole Grindle (“Sanjay’s Super Team” short, “Toy Story 3” associate producer), “Incredibles 2” busts into theaters on June 15, 2018.
- Details Emerge From Disney/Pixar In Alleged John Lasseter Misconduct
- Justice League Showings At Regal Cinemas Come With A Free Flash Funko Exclusive
- Stephen Amell Is Now 2-0 In Wrestling As He Joins The Bullet Club
- Final Girls Film Coming From Universal Pictures
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018