Fans who leave the theater after watching Avengers: Infinity War next April hungry for more Avengers have somewhere they can turn to! No, we’re not talking about picking up Avengers comics. Ha ha ha ha! If the movie fans were going to start reading the comics, that would have happened years ago. We’re talking about some more serious literature, like a two-part young readers prose novel by Brandon T. Snider!
Avengers: Infinity War: The Cosmic Quest Vol. 1 is slated for release in April, a 224-page original story tying into the book and geared at young readers, retailing for $11.99. Unfortunately, that’s about all we know about it, as the Amazon page has no other information, including a cover. The book was mentioned briefly in a profile on licensed novel writers on Publishers Weekly, behind their paywall and sent to us by one of our wonderful readers, where it’s revealed that the story will focus on The Grandmaster and The Collector. Vol. 2, presumably, will follow sometime later, perhaps to coincide with the second film.
In addition, another Amazon listing from the same publisher advertises a second young readers book called Avengers: Infinity War: The Heroes’ Journey. This one has no author listed other than Marvel, so it might be some kind of recap of the Marvel films up to that point; but that’s pure speculation. That book weighs in at 320 pages and retails for $13.99.
Both books go on sale April 3rd.
- Ghostbusters Ecto-1 From Playmobil Is A Must-Own
- Apple Fans Rejoice: A High-End Steve Jobs Figure Is On Its Way
- 'It' Comes Home On Blu-Ray January 9th
- Spider-Man Swings Away In New Kotobukiya Statue
- Sony And WWE Tag Team For The Marine 6, Featuring An All Star Cast (Of Wrestlers) - November 22, 2017
- Jim Shooter Blasts Marvel: “They Forgot What Business They’re In” - November 22, 2017
- Why Doomsday Clock Was Always Destined For Success, Despite The Moral Implications - November 22, 2017
- Marvel Releases Teaser Trailer For Phoenix Resurrection - November 22, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi’s Opening Weekend Could Be Bigger Than 2 Justice Leagues - November 22, 2017