The Marvel Universe is about to learn in a very big way that the “quiet, friendly” African nation of Wakanda is a global (and universal) force to be reckoned with; and as the newest trailer for Marvel Studios‘ Black Panther makes clear, King T’Challa’s/Black Panther’s revolution isn’t going to be televised…it’s going live!
Following-up on where events left off in Captain America: Civil War, King T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) returns home to Wakanda in time to find his very sovereignty challenged by warring factions from within his own borders. When Wakandan exile Erik Killmonger (Michael B. Jordan) and black market arms dealer Ulysses Klaue (Andy Serkis) conspire to bring down his reign, T’Challa must become the Black Panther; and with the aid of C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross (Martin Freeman), as well as Okoye (Danai Gurira) and members of Wakandan special forces unit Dora Milaje to prevent a world war.
Directed by Ryan Coogler, Black Panther stars stars Boseman, Jordan, Gurira, Freeman, Lupita Nyong’o, Angela Bassett and Forest Whitaker; and is set for a February 16, 2018 release.
- Check Out These 7 Stunning New 'Black Panther' Posters
- HBO Orders Spanish-Language Pilot From Porlandia’s Fred Armisen - November 21, 2017
- American Horror Story: Cult E11 Recap: “Never Again ‘Like Kai'” - November 21, 2017
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Mark O’Brien Cast In Showtime Pilot City On A Hill - November 21, 2017
- The Little Drummer Girl: Alexander Skarsgård Joins AMC/BBC Adaptation - November 21, 2017
- Gangs Of London: The Raid’s Gareth Evans Sets Series For Cinemax, Sky - November 21, 2017