Eminem made a return of sorts at Tuesday night’s BET Awards. In a freestyle rap, he again went after Donald Trump after previously attacking him during last years “Campaign Speech” and on rapper Big Sean‘s song “No Favors”. In a blistering four-and-a-half minute freestyle, he calls Trump a “bitch” and “racist 94 year old grandpa”. But one line in particular is standing out for most:
Racism’s the only thing he’s Fantastic 4 cause that’s how he gets his rocks off, he’s orange.
Naturally, as a comic fan that line is both hilarious and kind of sad when you think about it.
Makes you wonder why Trump backer Ike Perlmutter hasn’t taken the Fantastic Four book out of the doghouse for a spin. I mean, he is friends with Ike. Ike donated to his campaign, and even trusts him enough to count him as an official adviser of his. In this time of Marvel Legacy relaunches, surely there is room for this one?
Naturally, something like this is going to get a rise out of people. Colin Kaepernick, also name-checked in the freestyle, paid his respect.
Colin Kaepernick, LeBron James Respond to Fantastic Four Call-Out
— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) October 11, 2017
LeBron James, who has also been vocal about Trump calling him previously “a bum”, also loved the FF shout-out:
— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 11, 2017
Eminem also went hard at his fans that may support Donald Trump.
“And any fan of mine who’s a supporter of his, I’m drawing in the sand a line, you’re either for or against, and if you can’t decide who you like more and you’re split on who you should stand beside, I’ll do it for it for you with this. Fuck you.”
I would say that is pretty cut and dry wouldn’t you? The apperance was planned to get hype for the new Eminem album, his eighth. Needless to say, this will garner some publicity.
You can watch the entire thing down below.
- Colin Kaepernick Files Charge Of Collusion Against NFL
- What If... Kim Jong-un Ran For President Of The USA
- Suspected Shoplifter Jumps From Second Floor Window At Midtown Comics In New York
- Titan Comics Puts The Secrets And Empire Back Into Fighting American #1
- Ike Perlmutter, From Spider-Man To Termite-Man?
- Superman Won't Be A Nazi In Doomsday Clock, Promises Snarky Geoff Johns
- Pennywise Returns as ‘IT: Chapter 2’ Begins Filming - July 16, 2018
- Check Out The Free DC Comics Pins in This Years SDCC Bags - July 16, 2018
- Batman Villain Mr. Freeze Gets a New Animated Series Mondo Figure - July 16, 2018
- Check Out These Two Life-Size LEGO Statues at SDCC: Thanos and Unikitty! - July 16, 2018
- New Star Wars Black Series and Vintage Collection Figures on the Way - July 16, 2018