Bleeding Cool has been beating the pavement finding the latest and greatest for you at this year’s New York Comic Con and we’ve been having a fabulous time meeting all of the cosplayers walking the halls. Here’s some selected images taken by our own Fredde Valle, Danielle Mick, Richard Epstein, Jason Borelli and Amanda Gurall.
Cosplay is a ubiquitous element to any genre convention, and New York Comic Con is no exception. Creative mashups, crossplays, custom creations, and all points n between. They show us their favorite characters and we applaud them all for their creativity, time, and effort put into their work.
If you know anyone in the pictures, let us know and we’ll be happy to caption them.
- This Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cosplay Is BOOtiful!
- 100 Cosplay Photos From NYCC:
- 95 Cosplay Shots From New York Comic Con 2017, From MODOK To The Javits Center
- Talking To Dan DiDio About DC Comics, With A Few Of His Friends And Family
- NYCC 2017 Saturday Cosplay: Defenders, X-Men, DBZ, Pennywise, And Scott Snyder
- 423 Shots Of Cosplay From New York Comic Con 2017 On The Friday
- Friday Cosplay And Show Floor Pics From NYCC 2017!
- Red Sparrow Review: A Solid Slow-Burn U.S. vs Russia Espionage Caper - February 24, 2018
- Annihilation Review: 5/6ths of a Masterpiece - February 23, 2018
- Game Night Review: When Host a Murder Runs Off the Rails, in a Really Funny Way - February 23, 2018
- Image Expo 2018: The Expo’s Exclusive Covers for Spawn, VS, and The Wicked + The Divine - February 21, 2018
- (Spoiler-Free) Black Panther Review: The Best Solo MCU Film Since Iron Man - February 16, 2018