We’ve got some breaking news out of the Avengers panel at New York Comic Con. Al Ewing and Mike del Mundo will be teaming up for Inhumans: Judgement Day, starting in January 2018. Ewing called the series “the capstone” of the Inhumans story they’ve been telling. The story will essentially be Earth vs. The Progenitors, the conclusion of the Inhumans story coming out of ResurrXion. Daniel Acuna is on covers, at least for the first issue, seen below.
Bleeding Cool ace reporters Hugh Sheridan and Joe Glass are on the ground at the panel sending us breaking updates. They’ll be filing a full report from the panel later, so be sure to check back for all the details.
- Big Names In Marvel Comics Discuss The Industry And More At The NYCC 2017 Cup O' Joe Panel
- Marvel: House Of Ideas NYCC Panel Back On Track With Cheese
- Uncanny X-Men #1 Gets a Free Director’s Cut… If You Bought It Digitally - November 19, 2018
- Batman and The Flash Crossover Again for Heroes in Crisis Fallout Without Tom King - November 19, 2018
- WWE’s Becky Lynch Reveals the Real Reason Behind Her Concussion - November 19, 2018
- Marvel Launches X-Men Milestones TPB Line With Dark Phoenix Saga, Fall of the Mutants, Mutant Massacre - November 19, 2018
- Rousey, Flair, Bryan, Lesnar, and Enzo Amore Top WWE Survivor Series Highlights - November 19, 2018