Every year, fans descend onto downtown Toronto for Fan Expo, Canada’s largest pop culture, comic, anime, and science fiction convention. The convention has grown and expanded to become one of the largest conventions in the world attracting approximately 100,000 rabid fans year after year.
This year fans have been treated to some stellar cosplay of Aquaman, the Court of Owls, Spider-Man, Spy Vs Spy, and the Walking Dead. In addition to cosplay, fans were also able to catch of glimpse of Thor’s hammer at the Thor: Ragnarok Costume Exhibit with some actual movie props and costumes that were used in the film.
Here’s a look at how Canadian cosplayers and the show floor looks for 2017, courtesy of William Wright and photographer Tyler Mitchell.
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018