Every year, fans descend onto downtown Toronto for Fan Expo, Canada’s largest pop culture, comic, anime, and science fiction convention. The convention has grown and expanded to become one of the largest conventions in the world attracting approximately 100,000 rabid fans year after year.
This year fans have been treated to some stellar cosplay of Aquaman, the Court of Owls, Spider-Man, Spy Vs Spy, and the Walking Dead. In addition to cosplay, fans were also able to catch of glimpse of Thor’s hammer at the Thor: Ragnarok Costume Exhibit with some actual movie props and costumes that were used in the film.
Here’s a look at how Canadian cosplayers and the show floor looks for 2017, courtesy of William Wright and photographer Tyler Mitchell.
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017