Every year, fans descend onto downtown Toronto for Fan Expo, Canada’s largest pop culture, comic, anime, and science fiction convention. The convention has grown and expanded to become one of the largest conventions in the world attracting approximately 100,000 rabid fans year after year.
This year fans have been treated to some stellar cosplay of Aquaman, the Court of Owls, Spider-Man, Spy Vs Spy, and the Walking Dead. In addition to cosplay, fans were also able to catch of glimpse of Thor’s hammer at the Thor: Ragnarok Costume Exhibit with some actual movie props and costumes that were used in the film.
Here’s a look at how Canadian cosplayers and the show floor looks for 2017, courtesy of William Wright and photographer Tyler Mitchell.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018