Every year, fans descend onto downtown Toronto for Fan Expo, Canada’s largest pop culture, comic, anime, and science fiction convention. The convention has grown and expanded to become one of the largest conventions in the world attracting approximately 100,000 rabid fans year after year.
This year fans have been treated to some stellar cosplay of Aquaman, the Court of Owls, Spider-Man, Spy Vs Spy, and the Walking Dead. In addition to cosplay, fans were also able to catch of glimpse of Thor’s hammer at the Thor: Ragnarok Costume Exhibit with some actual movie props and costumes that were used in the film.
Here’s a look at how Canadian cosplayers and the show floor looks for 2017, courtesy of William Wright and photographer Tyler Mitchell.
- The Swag Of Thought Bubble 2017 From An AirBnB That Has Not Burnt Down – Yet - September 24, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – September 24th, 2017 – “Metal Is Absolutely Crushing Everything Else” - September 24, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – September 25th, 2017 – Squirrelled Away - September 24, 2017
- What Is Your Comic Shop History? - September 24, 2017
- Not Another Zombie Comic - September 24, 2017