The first issue of DC and Dark Horse’s Wonder Woman/Conan crossover hits stores next month, and DC has released a preview on their website to get you all hyped. From the creative team of Gail Simone, Aaron Lopresti, Matt Ryan, Wendy Broome, and Saida Temofonte, the cromulent crossover will run for six issue and is thusly described:
Our tale begins as Conan the Barbarian arrives on the shores of an unknown land, and soon meets the world’s most fearsome arena fighter—Wonder Woman. Ill-fated circumstances force them both into slavery. As they attempt to free themselves from the grips of the rich and powerful slave-owner Dellos, a dark magic descends upon their land, a presence that wants to destroy them both. But who has the might to stop the most talented gladiators who have ever existed?
Gail Simone has the honor of delivering the press release quote:
I love crossovers, I love Wonder Woman, and being able to bring the undisputed greatest warriors of the DCU and Robert E. Howard’s Hyborian Age together for the very first time is a dream come true. A major draw is getting to reunite with the great Aaron Lopresti, whose very favorite things to draw are Wonder Woman and barbarians. Its blades and bracelets, wizards and wonder and I couldn’t be more delighted.
Check out the preview below, including a cover by Darick Robertson with Tony Aviña and a variant cover by Liam Sharp with Laura Martin:
- The Creator of the Snyder Cut Petition Has Raised Over $400 to Make a Movie About It - March 16, 2018
- Image Reveals Francesco Mattina Covers for Spawn #284 - March 16, 2018
- Rick Remender Reveals Plans to Dominate Deluxe Hardcover Market - March 16, 2018
- WrestleMania Returns to New Jersey - March 16, 2018
- You’ve Seen the Poster, You’ve Seen the Trailer – Now See the Avengers: Infinity War Motion Poster - March 16, 2018