As is tradition, Marvel Comics have announced that next week’s Generations comic book has sold out and is going to a second printing. This week (or rather, next week) that’s the turn of Generations: Hawkeye & Hawkeye by Kelly Thompson and Stefano Raffaele. The second printing goes on sale on September 27th.
Here are details from the first printing, out on Wednesday.
GENERATIONS HAWKEYE & HAWKEYE #1
(W) Kelly Thompson (A) Stefano Raffaele (CA) Greg Smallwood
TWO ARCHERS. ONE-SHOT.
• Kate Bishop, A.K.A. Hawkeye, finds herself smack-dab in the middle of a battle royal between the world’s most skilled sharpshooters – including an inexplicably young Clint Barton, A.K.A. the OTHER Hawkeye.
• The prize? Bragging rights for being named the best, of course – oh, and you get to stay alive!
• Unfortunately for Clint, several of his competitors are villains he’s taken down, making HIM a primary target.
• So, on top of figuring out where and WHEN she is, Kate’s got to find a way to win this little contest of skills and keep her not-so-old pal Clint out of the crosshairs… easy, peasy.
Rated T+In Shops: Aug 30, 2017
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018