These pages from the first Spider-Gwen Marvel Legacy issue Spider-Gwen #25 Primer Pages have shown up in a few Marvel titles, so we thought we’d give them a little more room to breathe… with classic Spider-Man artist Mark Bagley drawing the three pages, which were written by Robbie Thompson.
JASON LATOUR (W) • ROBBI RODRIGUEZ (A/C)
GWENOM Part 1
Gwen’s life irrevocably changes as she bonds with her universe’s version of the Venom symbiote. What does it mean for her relationship with crime kingpin MATT MURDOCK? With her father? With THE OSBORNS?! Is any relationship in Gwen’s life safe? It’s SPIDER-GWEN like you’ve never seen her before, and this time, there’s no easy fix for her troubles! PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and art by Mark Bagley!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
Oh goodness, I’m going to have to try to get Jude to letter these, aren’t I?
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018
- IDW Promises to Continue Publishing Transformers Comics After Unicron - July 21, 2018