Announced at San Diego Comic-Con by Marvel, we knew that Thanos: The Infinity Siblings will be the latest cosmic project for the pair of Jim Starlin and Alan Davis, who have given us Thanos: The Infinity Entity and Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mother Entropy.
But what we didn’t know is that this original graphic novel, timed to be released alongside the Avengers: The Infinity War movie, is also the new shape of things to come. The first in a trilogy of graphic novels from the pair.
The Marvel Book Preview tells us:
“Jim Starlin and Alan Davis return in the first of a new trilogy! The Mad Titan has everything he ever wanted — but satisfaction is not in Thanos’ vocabulary. When a temporal distortion on Titan draws his attention, he fi nds the purpose he’s been searching for: saving himself! An old enemy lurks in the far future, and it’ll take the combined wits of Thanos, his brother Eros, and time-travel master Kang the Conqueror to stop it — and save the multiverse. But there are other players in this cosmic chess game — and Thanos may find himself outmatched! What lies ahead for the so-called Avatar of Death?”
Out in April, thanks to Bleeding Cool poster Alpha for the spot.
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018