Announced at San Diego Comic-Con by Marvel, we knew that Thanos: The Infinity Siblings will be the latest cosmic project for the pair of Jim Starlin and Alan Davis, who have given us Thanos: The Infinity Entity and Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mother Entropy.
But what we didn’t know is that this original graphic novel, timed to be released alongside the Avengers: The Infinity War movie, is also the new shape of things to come. The first in a trilogy of graphic novels from the pair.
The Marvel Book Preview tells us:
“Jim Starlin and Alan Davis return in the first of a new trilogy! The Mad Titan has everything he ever wanted — but satisfaction is not in Thanos’ vocabulary. When a temporal distortion on Titan draws his attention, he fi nds the purpose he’s been searching for: saving himself! An old enemy lurks in the far future, and it’ll take the combined wits of Thanos, his brother Eros, and time-travel master Kang the Conqueror to stop it — and save the multiverse. But there are other players in this cosmic chess game — and Thanos may find himself outmatched! What lies ahead for the so-called Avatar of Death?”
Out in April, thanks to Bleeding Cool poster Alpha for the spot.
- AfterShock Launches New Anthology Comic, Shock, with Neil Gaiman, Marc Guggenheim, Jim Starlin, Charles Vess and More - December 12, 2017
- Hunt for Suspected Murderer of Francis Manapul’s Sister-in-Law, Tess Richey, in Toronto - December 11, 2017
- Jeremy Bastian Gets Positively Biblical with Second Judas Variant Cover - December 11, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con Settled with Mormon Church Companies 2 Years Ago - December 11, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates Almost Another 200 Graphic Novels and TPBs to Retailers – S to Z - December 11, 2017