Announced at San Diego Comic-Con by Marvel, we knew that Thanos: The Infinity Siblings will be the latest cosmic project for the pair of Jim Starlin and Alan Davis, who have given us Thanos: The Infinity Entity and Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mother Entropy.
But what we didn’t know is that this original graphic novel, timed to be released alongside the Avengers: The Infinity War movie, is also the new shape of things to come. The first in a trilogy of graphic novels from the pair.
The Marvel Book Preview tells us:
“Jim Starlin and Alan Davis return in the first of a new trilogy! The Mad Titan has everything he ever wanted — but satisfaction is not in Thanos’ vocabulary. When a temporal distortion on Titan draws his attention, he fi nds the purpose he’s been searching for: saving himself! An old enemy lurks in the far future, and it’ll take the combined wits of Thanos, his brother Eros, and time-travel master Kang the Conqueror to stop it — and save the multiverse. But there are other players in this cosmic chess game — and Thanos may find himself outmatched! What lies ahead for the so-called Avatar of Death?”
Out in April, thanks to Bleeding Cool poster Alpha for the spot.
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017