Announced at San Diego Comic-Con by Marvel, we knew that Thanos: The Infinity Siblings will be the latest cosmic project for the pair of Jim Starlin and Alan Davis, who have given us Thanos: The Infinity Entity and Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mother Entropy.
But what we didn’t know is that this original graphic novel, timed to be released alongside the Avengers: The Infinity War movie, is also the new shape of things to come. The first in a trilogy of graphic novels from the pair.
The Marvel Book Preview tells us:
“Jim Starlin and Alan Davis return in the first of a new trilogy! The Mad Titan has everything he ever wanted — but satisfaction is not in Thanos’ vocabulary. When a temporal distortion on Titan draws his attention, he fi nds the purpose he’s been searching for: saving himself! An old enemy lurks in the far future, and it’ll take the combined wits of Thanos, his brother Eros, and time-travel master Kang the Conqueror to stop it — and save the multiverse. But there are other players in this cosmic chess game — and Thanos may find himself outmatched! What lies ahead for the so-called Avatar of Death?”
Out in April, thanks to Bleeding Cool poster Alpha for the spot.
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018