That’s clearly got to be better than One Million Moms, and no, sadly doesn’t have anything to do with the number of readers Bleeding Cool has or us becoming Avengers (yet).
Rather, Marvel Comics is out to tease, in their usual piecemeal fashion, the One Million BC Avengers, the primordial Avengers of the dawn of man, by revealing two of its members, drawn by Mike Deodato.
For the first ancient Avengers reveals, we have Black Panther and a hulking Starbrand.
These guys will be part of an ancient team of Avengers that will be in the Marvel Legacy One Shot, by Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic.
We of course already know who a number of them are, because we’ve seen them in preview art and even been told outright by Marvel: a Ghost Rider, a Phoenix, and even Agamotto himself.
So could these teaser pieces be leading to something else?
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017