We’ve all had the word that Kaare Andrews, Afu Chan and Shelly Chen‘s Iron Fists will be published as a Marvel ComiXology/Kindle digital exclusive comic book every month and then collected for the first time in print next year. And the promise that there are more to come.
Next up appears to be Thor & Hulk: Champions Of The Universe from Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buonfantino and Alti Firmansyah. A six issue digital exclusive comic that, also, will be collected next year. And teams up the stars of the upcoming movie Thor: Ragnarok, Thor and Hulk, into their own series.
An Elder of the Universe wants to fight Earth’s strongest hero — but will Thor and Hulk ever agree on who that is? Of course not! They’ll have to run a gauntlet of impossible challenges to prove their worth…but what’s really waiting for them at the finish line?
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018