We’ve all had the word that Kaare Andrews, Afu Chan and Shelly Chen‘s Iron Fists will be published as a Marvel ComiXology/Kindle digital exclusive comic book every month and then collected for the first time in print next year. And the promise that there are more to come.
Next up appears to be Thor & Hulk: Champions Of The Universe from Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buonfantino and Alti Firmansyah. A six issue digital exclusive comic that, also, will be collected next year. And teams up the stars of the upcoming movie Thor: Ragnarok, Thor and Hulk, into their own series.
An Elder of the Universe wants to fight Earth’s strongest hero — but will Thor and Hulk ever agree on who that is? Of course not! They’ll have to run a gauntlet of impossible challenges to prove their worth…but what’s really waiting for them at the finish line?
- Grayson Lines Up A New Potential Girlfriend in Nightwing #53 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Oni Press Has Pilu Of The Woods and Queer & Trans Identities Join Rick & Morty in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Archie Has A New Girlfriend – and It’s Quite The Twist (Archie #700 Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Marvel Comics Delivers a Little Fan Service In Star Wars #57 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- Sharkey The Bounty Hunter, Spider-Gwen Bust on Next Week’s Previews Cover - November 21, 2018