We’ve all had the word that Kaare Andrews, Afu Chan and Shelly Chen‘s Iron Fists will be published as a Marvel ComiXology/Kindle digital exclusive comic book every month and then collected for the first time in print next year. And the promise that there are more to come.
Next up appears to be Thor & Hulk: Champions Of The Universe from Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buonfantino and Alti Firmansyah. A six issue digital exclusive comic that, also, will be collected next year. And teams up the stars of the upcoming movie Thor: Ragnarok, Thor and Hulk, into their own series.
An Elder of the Universe wants to fight Earth’s strongest hero — but will Thor and Hulk ever agree on who that is? Of course not! They’ll have to run a gauntlet of impossible challenges to prove their worth…but what’s really waiting for them at the finish line?
- Gerry Duggan and Mike Deodato, Creative Team for Infinite Countdown Prime #1 in February 2018 - December 13, 2017
- A Music Video Trailer for ML Miller and James Michael Whynot’s Gravetrancers #1, Out Today - December 13, 2017
- In Today’s Amazing Spider-Man #793, Ryan Stegman Does His Best Todd McFarlane Impersonation to Date - December 13, 2017
- Durham Red and Chopper Return to 2000AD and Judge Dredd Megazine - December 13, 2017
- The Making of a Fascist Batman in Today’s Detective Comics #970 (SPOILERS) - December 13, 2017