We’ve all had the word that Kaare Andrews, Afu Chan and Shelly Chen‘s Iron Fists will be published as a Marvel ComiXology/Kindle digital exclusive comic book every month and then collected for the first time in print next year. And the promise that there are more to come.
Next up appears to be Thor & Hulk: Champions Of The Universe from Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buonfantino and Alti Firmansyah. A six issue digital exclusive comic that, also, will be collected next year. And teams up the stars of the upcoming movie Thor: Ragnarok, Thor and Hulk, into their own series.
An Elder of the Universe wants to fight Earth’s strongest hero — but will Thor and Hulk ever agree on who that is? Of course not! They’ll have to run a gauntlet of impossible challenges to prove their worth…but what’s really waiting for them at the finish line?
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017
- Aspen Refuses Reprints Of Damaged Metal #1 Variants To Make Them More Collectible - August 20, 2017
- The DC Universe And The Rebirth Of Finding Joy In Comics - August 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, August 20th, 2017 – “A Dismal Sign Of The Problems That Marvel Will Face” - August 20, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th August 2017 – Nerd Blocked - August 20, 2017