That’s the word. Kieron Gillen and Salvador Larroca, who wowed the world with their work together on Darth Vader, appear to be taking that to Marvel’s main Star Wars title as well.
Star Wars #38, out in November sees the pair start a new story together as Jason Aaron, who was currently working on the title with Larroca, will steps out to new pastures.
The possibility—and destruction—of the Death Star has changed everything. The Death Star’s destruction proves the Empire is not irresistible. But a Death Star has been built, and it can’t happen again. The specter of the Empire’s true power has brought together a patchwork cloth of people, united in hope. From the desolation of Jedha to the search for new bases, these rebels continue to fight for a better tomorrow for a galaxy far, far away.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018