Another look ahead at some Marvel Legacy plotlines, 2018 sees The Inhumans who went into space looking for something to save them, you know, a bit like JMS’s Crusade spinoff from Babylon 5, are back already. Well most of them. As teased earlier, not all of them would return… from Royals #12 and onwards, by Al Ewing and Javier Rodriguez.
The crew of the Astarion returns to Earth — one member short. How has their quest changed them? And will what they bring back change their world forever? Then, in the future, the Progenitors have returned — and only the Last Inhuman and his gang of ancient warriors can save what’s left of humanity!
The Last Inhuman? Man, more cultural appropriation…
- Finally, Dynamite Launches Crackdown Comic in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- IDW Launches Michel Fiffe’s GI Joe, Tess Fowler’s D&D, Butch Guice’s Amber Blake, and Steve Ditko’s Monsters in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Launches Anthem, Girl In The Bay and Hellboy Day in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 21st November 2018, Run Rabbit Run - November 21, 2018
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018