Star Ryan Gosling has revealed that a new Blade Runner 2049 teaser will debut tomorrow on Good Morning America, and shared a short teaser for the trailer on Twitter:
— Ryan Gosling (@RyanGosling) July 16, 2017
Gosling timed the tweet perfectly to come after the media tornado surrounding D23 subsided, but before the F5 media tornado that will surround San Diego Comic Con starts up. Set 30 years after the first movie, there are high expectations for the Blade Runner sequel. Star Dave Bautista has even claimed the film will be better than the original.
Blade Runner 2049, directed by Denis Villeneuve, stars Gosling, Bautista, Harrison Ford, Ana de Armas, Robin Wright, and Jared Leto. It will be released on October 6, 2017.
- New Images And An Empire Cover For 'Blade Runner 2049'
- 'Blade Runner 2049' Gets A Neon Empire Cover And A New Teaser
- 'Blade Runner 2049' Will Answer Whether Deckard Is A Replicant Or Not
- 'Blade Runner 2049' Director Was "Loyal But Not Intimidated By" The Original
- 'Blade Runner 2049' Director Denis Villeneuve Made Peace With The Idea Of Failure
- Great News, True Believers! Dan Slott is the New Writer of Iron-Man - January 19, 2018
- As If It Wasn’t Confusing Enough Already, Cloverfield 3 Launches Cryptic Viral Website - January 19, 2018
- Phoenix Comic Fest is Asking a Federal Court to Strike Down SDCC’s Comic-Con Trademark - January 18, 2018
- Faith in U.S. Leadership Inextricably Linked to Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Gallup Poll Confirms - January 18, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Deadpool vs. Old Man Logan #4 - January 18, 2018