Spider-Man has some of the most iconic villains in the entire Marvel library. For one, because he’s one of their longest-running heroes, and because some of them have just managed to stand the test of time. You can make various arguments for who holds the top spot for greatest villain of all time, and one of the names that would undoubtedly sit near the top would be The Kingpin. So it brought us a lot of joy to see this image come about yesterday:
Yep, there’s Spider-Man, battling against The Kingpin in the new PlayStation 4 game. The trailer below, released by Sony yesterday, shows off a behind-the-scenes perspective with Insomniac Games going into the style of a title with a more experience Peter Parker and an NYC with Miles Morales hanging out.
As a fan, I can attest that I appreciate the idea that I no longer have to sit through another round of Parker discovering his powers, and instead, we get an experienced Spider-Man who actually knows what the hell he’s doing. Far too long have we had to accept him as a kid trying to figure things out as he’s also trying to figure out MJ or Gwen Stacy. It’s going to be an impatient wait for Marvel’s Spider-Man before it finally comes out in 2018.
- D23: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Announces A Playable Spider-Man Homecoming Suit
- Insomniac Games Bring Their Spider-Man PS4 Game To D23
- Nerd Food: Spider-Man Cups Now Available At Local Theaters
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 92: [SPOILERS] Spider-Man: Homecoming Is Great
- Marvel Announces Premiere Date And Voice Cast For New Spider-Man Animated Series
- Bandai Namco To Give ‘.hack//G.U. Last Recode’ A Physical Edition - July 22, 2017
- Kotobukiya Shows Off A Ton Of New Models Ahead Of SDCC Panel - July 21, 2017
- Star Wars Black Series, Forces Of Destiny, Monopoly & More From Hasbro - July 21, 2017
- ‘Injustice 2’ Finally Reveals Starfire Footage For DLC - July 21, 2017
- The Inkling War Is On! We Review ‘Splatoon 2’ - July 21, 2017