DC will release DC House of Horror on October 25, pairing authors Brian Keene, Weston Ochse, Edward Lee, Mary SanGiovanni, Wrath James White, Nick Cutter, Ronald Malfi, and Bryan Smith with artists Rags Morales, Bilquis Evely, Howard Porter, Scott Kolins, Dale Eaglesham, and others for an 80-page horror extravaganza this Halloween!
Last month, we reported on a series of eight teasers released on Twitter by award-winning novelist Keene pairing popular horror authors with DC superheroes. Keene had been teasing a project at one of the Big Two since April. At the time, we speculated that this could mean eight horror one-shots coming in October, but it looks like it’s actually one single one-shot, collecting short stories from each of the authors teased.
A press release reveals some interesting details about the stories in the DC House of Horror, “set in the DC Universe:”
Martha Kent fights for her life against a creature from a spacecraft that lands in front of her farmhouse! A young woman is possessed by the spirit of a murderous Amazon warrior! The last surviving member of the Justice League faces down a horror beyond imagining! Those are only a few of the tales within, but if they’re not enough to get you screaming like you’d just been hit by Scarecrow toxin, well, Keith Giffen is involved with this bad boy, too.
DC House of Horror will terrify your local comic book shop on October 25.
- Brian Keene Posts Final 4 Teasers For Mysterious DC Horror One-Shots
- Is Brian Keene Teasing 8 DC Specials From Horror Authors For Halloween?
- Brian Keene Says He's Working On A Secret Project For Marvel Or DC And It Won't Tell You How To Vote Or Feel
- In Goodbye Post for X-Men Red, Tom Taylor Says He Could Have Written Series for Years - December 12, 2018
- Marvel Unlimited Comes Into the Spider-Verse With Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham - December 12, 2018
- Is Tom Taylor Planning to Kill the DC Universe? - December 12, 2018
- Mark Bagley and Chip Zdarsky Launch a Mini-Series Where Spider-Man Ages in Real Time - December 12, 2018
- That Time Bruce Wayne Teamed Up With Donald Trump… In Real Life?! - December 12, 2018