Just hours after revealing the details behind their new Incredible Hulk series by Gregs Pak and Land, Marvel has issued a press release correcting the legacy numbering on the title. Originally counted as Incredible Hulk #708, Marvel has checked its work (see below) and realized that the number should actually be #709. Whoops!
Of course, one might argue that Hulk didn’t really have anything to do with Tales to Astonish for the first 58 issues, even if Incredible Hulk Vol. 2 did inherit its numbering, but we’ll let that one slide. What it’s difficult to let slide is the fact that the Hulk first appeared in his own series, The Incredible Hulk Vol. 1, for six issues before it was canceled and he began appearing in Tales to Astonish, but Marvel doesn’t include that series here for some reason. Argh!
Well, you know what they say, Marvel. If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, again. Maybe the third time will be the charm?
- Marvel Still Figuring Out Math Thing As Iron Man And Deadpool Legacy Numbers Explained
- Marvel Gets Back To Basics With Deadpool Guest Appearance In Defenders For Marvel Legacy
- America Basically Just Continues What She Was Already Doing For Marvel Legacy From Rivera And Quinones
- Deadpool To Kill Cable, Return To Villainous Roots In Despicable Deadpool By Duggan And Koblish In Marvel Legacy
- The Search For Tony Stark Begins In Invincible Iron Man #593 By Brian Bendis And Stefano Caselli For Marvel Legacy
- All New Wolverine's Legacy Brings The Orphans of X And Daken
- The Latest Marvel Legacy Rumours Begin To Reveal The Shape Of Marvel 2018... Maybe
- Greg Pak Will Return To Planet Hulk For Marvel Legacy, And He's Bringing Greg Land And Amadeus Cho With Him
- Marvel Legacy Gets Its First Crossover As X-Men Blue And Gold Go "Mojo Worldwide"
- Rodney Barnes Is Writing The New Falcon Comic With Joshua Cassara On Art And Patriot For A Sidekick In Marvel Legacy