Pokemon Go’s popularity may be waning, but it was at it’s peak a year ago and you could see people all over the place standing there trying to catch Pokemon in the middle of the grocery store, movie theater, etc. This new parody cartoon asks the questions of what it Pokemon meshed with the DCU and the Batman vs Superman battle took place in a Pokemon gym? Superman defends the Fortress of Solitude gym with his Supermane while Batman quest to be the best leads him to use Nightwingwing, the evolved form of Robin. It’s a pretty entertaining battle done by the Cartoon Hooligans. There is also a ‘how it was made’ video where we learn that this has been something they’ve wanted to do for three years…
- Someone Did A Popular Pokémon By State Map For 'Pokémon GO'
- South Korean Police Seize Half A Million Fake Pokémon Toys
- Krypton Season 1 Episode 1 Comic-Con Synopsis
- Competitive Pokémon Player Giovanni Costa Wins 4-On-1 Match
- 'Pokémon GO' Teasing Something Big For Their Anniversary
- Nintendo Is Hosting A Pokemon Direct Tomorrow