The Nintendo Switch is building up a much more impressive library than a lot of people may have thought, and they’re about to get another cool addition to the lineup. The cyberpunk narrative-based adventure game 2064: Read Only Memories will be coming to the system sometimes in early 2018, and it will be coming with some bonus features, as well.
Midboss revealed the news on Twitter that the game would be ported over in the first quarter of next year. This comes off the heels of having a major update to the game that included more storylines, more voicework, the “Read Only Memories Integral” addition, and a slew of other minor features to enhance the game for the diehard fans. The game itself is impressive and deserves to be on the Nintendo Switch so fans can experience it on their system.
While the game wasn’t reviewed by many when it first came out back in January, those who have checked it out had almost entirely positive reviews for the game. The new features and additions have only helped make the previous incarnation feel much more lived-in. It will be fun to see how Switch owners gravitate to it next year.
Summary: Neo-San Francisco, 2064 AD. Your life as a struggling journalist is interrupted by the world’s first sapient machine, a ROM (Relationship and Organizational Manager) named Turing. Together, you and the quirky robot will encounter a colorful cast of locals and overcome challenges as you uncover the city’s secrets behind the overlapping futures of technology and humanity. 2064: Read Only Memories is a new cyberpunk adventure that will take you on a journey of puzzle-solving and exploring as you investigate the mysterious world and characters of Neo-San Francisco.
2064: Read Only Memories is a retrofuturistic take on the point-and-click adventure genre that features a rich mature narrative and unique gameplay challenges hidden within the beautiful interactive pixel scenes. The deeper you delve into the life of your missing friend, the further you get entangled into this tale about the dark side of technology.
- New Nintendo Switch Info Leaked About Save Transfers & Guest Profiles
- Nintendo Reveal A Large List Of Games Coming For The 3DS
- What Nintendo Gave Your Switch In The Latest 3.0 Update
- Nintendo Confirms Rocket League For The Switch At E3
- Nintendo E3: A Pokemon Core RPG Is Coming To Switch
- Super Mario Odyssey Is Coming This October For Nintendo Switch
- Metroid Prime 4 Coming To Nintendo Switch; See The First Look Trailer From E3
- Time For Some 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim' On Your Switch
- Check Out The PlayStation 4 Mini Wired Gamepad - October 18, 2017
- Your Minecraft Wii U Data Can Now Be Loaded To The Switch - October 18, 2017
- Captain Ginyu & Nappa To Join ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Roster - October 18, 2017
- EA Wants You To Know There’s A New ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Trailer Tomorrow - October 18, 2017
- A New Battle Mode Is Coming To ‘Pokémon GO’ In 2018 - October 18, 2017