Playing catch-up with a lot of the E3 news we didn’t cover while we were covering other news, Nintendo revealed the first Arms DLC will be free and will be a new character. Well, technically not so new to people who have been playing the game. Mr. Brass is the end boss for the single player campaign, and he’s one hell of a competitor to deal with normally. But next month he’ll be unlocked as a playable fighter in every game mode and online.
The character itself will present a new way of thinking and fighting for players as he charges his upper body, making him almost flinch-proof for attacks, along with his arms staying permanently charged when you’re knocked down to 25% life. This free DLC will actually be the second free update coming to the game as Nintendo will add “Spectator Mode” to Arms this month.
The move feels like Nintendo is already testing out how things will go once the game is fully functioning in the world of eSports, and having a spectator view will add to the ability for independent broadcasters and tournament officials to show off the game without taking either side. Some good things are on the way for the game!
- Dataminers Find Nine New Names In The 'Arms' Roster
- The Next 'Arms' Update Will Make Hedlok A Playable Character
- Max Brass Gets His First Official Trailer For 'Arms' DLC
- Coco V. Batman: Conan O'Brien Takes On Will Arnett In 'Arms'
- Nintendo Reveal A Large List Of Games Coming For The 3DS
- 'ARMS', "Unholy Knight', & 'Tour de France 2017' Round Out Video Game Releases June 13-19
- Bouncy, Trouncy, Flouncy, Pouncy Fun! We Review 'ARMS'
- Ninjara Was The Most-Played Character During The 'ARMS' Global Testpunch
- Fandom Outcry Helped Get Twintelle Added To The 'ARMS' Testpunch
- Nintendo Reveals Details For 'Splatoon 2' & 'ARMS' Tournaments At E3
- Check Out The PlayStation 4 Mini Wired Gamepad - October 18, 2017
- Your Minecraft Wii U Data Can Now Be Loaded To The Switch - October 18, 2017
- Captain Ginyu & Nappa To Join ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ Roster - October 18, 2017
- EA Wants You To Know There’s A New ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Trailer Tomorrow - October 18, 2017
- A New Battle Mode Is Coming To ‘Pokémon GO’ In 2018 - October 18, 2017