Saturday of any convention is crazy busy. In between fangirling over meeting the cast of Riverdale, I found time to take pictures of all the amazing cosplayers I saw. From a creative twist to a Stormtrooper, to multiple Jugheads, to many different Disney princesses, Wizard World Philly had something for everyone.
Since this con is fairly big, there’s always an amazing, diverse crowd, and everyone who cosplayed looked to be genuinely enjoying it. As always, if you see a picture of yourself, feel free to use it! Just credit us back!
- Lauren’s Last Call: Pandora’s Drinks Inside Animal Kingdom - December 13, 2017
- Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea Adds Exciting New Experiences for Guests of All Ages - December 13, 2017
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017