Saturday of any convention is crazy busy. In between fangirling over meeting the cast of Riverdale, I found time to take pictures of all the amazing cosplayers I saw. From a creative twist to a Stormtrooper, to multiple Jugheads, to many different Disney princesses, Wizard World Philly had something for everyone.
Since this con is fairly big, there’s always an amazing, diverse crowd, and everyone who cosplayed looked to be genuinely enjoying it. As always, if you see a picture of yourself, feel free to use it! Just credit us back!
- Lauren Looks Back: Ellen’s Energy Adventure At Epcot - August 16, 2017
- A Harry Potter Con Is Coming To Baltimore! Potterverse September 8-10 - August 16, 2017
- Disney World Axes Express Bus Service After 8 Months - August 16, 2017
- Otakon Cosplayer Spotlight: Juan As Blair From Soul Eater - August 16, 2017
- Don’t You Dare Be Sour! The New Day Goes Against The Usos - August 16, 2017