Stan Lee is famous for his willingness to make a cameo appearance in just about anything. In addition to appearing in scores of superhero movies, theme park ride safety videos, Honda CRV Super Bowl commercials, Zootopia lawsuits, Karen Gillan’s Instagram, burger chain Hall of Fames, and subscription box EXCLUSIVE variant covers, he can now add joint promotional TV spots between Sony, Marvel, and the NBA to promote Spider-Man: Homecoming and the NBA finals.
Last week’s video showed Tony Stark inviting Peter Parker to his NBA Finals Party, and this week’s ad continues the story, with Parker arriving at the party only to be sent out by Happy Hogan for snacks. Watch the video below:
Spider-Man: Homecoming hits theaters on July 7. Game 2 of the NBA Finals takes place on June 4, and will air on ABC.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Shocker Figure From Hasbro Gives Us A Good Look At Full Costume
- Will Mary Jane Suit Up In Spider-Man Homecoming? Marvel Trademarks Iron Spider, Iron Jane And Spider-Gwen
- Police Dismiss Allegations Of Abuse Made Against Stan Lee's Family
- NBA Finals Preview: All The Best Things Come In Three's
- LeBron James Target Of A Hate Crime
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Political Career Suffers First Major Setback As Baywatch Set To Bomb At The Box Office
- In Avengers #688… an Avenger May Die! - January 23, 2018
- New Cast of X-Men Blue Reveals Escalating Wolverine War Between Marvel’s X-Books - January 23, 2018
- Liefeld’s Pencils, Your Crayons in ‘Color Your Own Deadpool’ Sequel, Plus Ant-Man and the Wasp - January 23, 2018
- Black Bolt, Iron Fist, and Monsters Unleashed: The Next Titles on Marvel’s Chopping Block? - January 23, 2018
- WWE Has Fired Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore in Wake of Rape Allegations - January 23, 2018