Stan Lee is famous for his willingness to make a cameo appearance in just about anything. In addition to appearing in scores of superhero movies, theme park ride safety videos, Honda CRV Super Bowl commercials, Zootopia lawsuits, Karen Gillan’s Instagram, burger chain Hall of Fames, and subscription box EXCLUSIVE variant covers, he can now add joint promotional TV spots between Sony, Marvel, and the NBA to promote Spider-Man: Homecoming and the NBA finals.
Last week’s video showed Tony Stark inviting Peter Parker to his NBA Finals Party, and this week’s ad continues the story, with Parker arriving at the party only to be sent out by Happy Hogan for snacks. Watch the video below:
Spider-Man: Homecoming hits theaters on July 7. Game 2 of the NBA Finals takes place on June 4, and will air on ABC.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Shocker Figure From Hasbro Gives Us A Good Look At Full Costume
- Will Mary Jane Suit Up In Spider-Man Homecoming? Marvel Trademarks Iron Spider, Iron Jane And Spider-Gwen
- Police Dismiss Allegations Of Abuse Made Against Stan Lee's Family
- NBA Finals Preview: All The Best Things Come In Three's
- LeBron James Target Of A Hate Crime
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Political Career Suffers First Major Setback As Baywatch Set To Bomb At The Box Office
- Hickman and Kirkman Sitting in a Tree M-A-K-I-N-G Amazon Shows for East of West and Transhuman - April 19, 2018
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018