Stan Lee is famous for his willingness to make a cameo appearance in just about anything. In addition to appearing in scores of superhero movies, theme park ride safety videos, Honda CRV Super Bowl commercials, Zootopia lawsuits, Karen Gillan’s Instagram, burger chain Hall of Fames, and subscription box EXCLUSIVE variant covers, he can now add joint promotional TV spots between Sony, Marvel, and the NBA to promote Spider-Man: Homecoming and the NBA finals.
Last week’s video showed Tony Stark inviting Peter Parker to his NBA Finals Party, and this week’s ad continues the story, with Parker arriving at the party only to be sent out by Happy Hogan for snacks. Watch the video below:
Spider-Man: Homecoming hits theaters on July 7. Game 2 of the NBA Finals takes place on June 4, and will air on ABC.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Shocker Figure From Hasbro Gives Us A Good Look At Full Costume
- Will Mary Jane Suit Up In Spider-Man Homecoming? Marvel Trademarks Iron Spider, Iron Jane And Spider-Gwen
- Police Dismiss Allegations Of Abuse Made Against Stan Lee's Family
- NBA Finals Preview: All The Best Things Come In Three's
- LeBron James Target Of A Hate Crime
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Political Career Suffers First Major Setback As Baywatch Set To Bomb At The Box Office
- The X-Men Learn There’s Just One More Day Before #MarvelDeclassified Shakes Comic Book History to Its Core - July 22, 2018
- Watch the Black Lightning SDCC 2018 Trailer - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Arrow Season 7 in Trailer from San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- First Look at Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 in Comic-Con Trailer - July 22, 2018
- Get a Sneak Peek at Supergirl Season 4 in San Diego Comic-Con Trailer - July 21, 2018