Bleeding Cool understands from multiple sources that long-standing X-Men editor Daniel Ketchum was let go by Marvel Comics on Tuesday.
Popular with fans, no reason has been officially given. Marvel are making no comment and Daniel has not returned inquiries.
But Ketchum did change his Twitter account description to remove the mention that he is a Marvel editor. He has, however, kept the “Editor” description which may point towards his current plans.
Working principally on editing the X-Men titles, Ketchum was one of the people behind the recent ResurrXion relaunch of mutant titles, including the upcoming Iceman comic, and was a regular voice on CBR’s X-Position columns.
- Could Andre Mexer Actually Be X-Men Blue's New Blackbird?
- An Upcoming Issue Of X-Men Gold Will Focus On Kitty Pryde And Colossus
- For The X-Men And Inhumans, Today Sees The Beginning Of ResurrXion - Immigration, Time Travel, Terrigen And Pickles SPOILERS)
- Generation X Reunions In ResurrXion
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018