Bleeding Cool understands from multiple sources that long-standing X-Men editor Daniel Ketchum was let go by Marvel Comics on Tuesday.
Popular with fans, no reason has been officially given. Marvel are making no comment and Daniel has not returned inquiries.
But Ketchum did change his Twitter account description to remove the mention that he is a Marvel editor. He has, however, kept the “Editor” description which may point towards his current plans.
Working principally on editing the X-Men titles, Ketchum was one of the people behind the recent ResurrXion relaunch of mutant titles, including the upcoming Iceman comic, and was a regular voice on CBR’s X-Position columns.
- Could Andre Mexer Actually Be X-Men Blue's New Blackbird?
- An Upcoming Issue Of X-Men Gold Will Focus On Kitty Pryde And Colossus
- For The X-Men And Inhumans, Today Sees The Beginning Of ResurrXion - Immigration, Time Travel, Terrigen And Pickles SPOILERS)
- Generation X Reunions In ResurrXion
- Antarctic Launches Plush and Rags in August 2018 Solicits - May 22, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Rodman Comics Has an Identity Crisis - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics Solicitations for August 2018 – Frankensteined So Far - May 22, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018