Bleeding Cool understands from multiple sources that long-standing X-Men editor Daniel Ketchum was let go by Marvel Comics on Tuesday.
Popular with fans, no reason has been officially given. Marvel are making no comment and Daniel has not returned inquiries.
But Ketchum did change his Twitter account description to remove the mention that he is a Marvel editor. He has, however, kept the “Editor” description which may point towards his current plans.
Working principally on editing the X-Men titles, Ketchum was one of the people behind the recent ResurrXion relaunch of mutant titles, including the upcoming Iceman comic, and was a regular voice on CBR’s X-Position columns.
- Could Andre Mexer Actually Be X-Men Blue's New Blackbird?
- An Upcoming Issue Of X-Men Gold Will Focus On Kitty Pryde And Colossus
- For The X-Men And Inhumans, Today Sees The Beginning Of ResurrXion - Immigration, Time Travel, Terrigen And Pickles SPOILERS)
- Generation X Reunions In ResurrXion
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018