Marvel has registered a trademark for the phrase “Spirits Of Vengeance” for comic books, printed periodicals in the field of comic book stories and artwork, downloadable electronic publications, and education and entertainment services.
Sometimes such trademarks are registered to see off competitive names, but our experience is that this means Marvel has a Spirits Of Vengeance title planned.
Previously published as a Ghost Rider spinoff, it teamed up two Ghost Rider hosts, Johnny Blaze and Danny Ketch.
Marvel isn’t currently publishing an ongoing Ghost Rider comic, despite his recent appearance in Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.; but this could be a way to a return more than one Ghost Rider character.
Johnny Blaze, Danny Ketch and…Robbie Reyes?
What about Agent Coulson?
More to come as we get closer to Halloween, maybe? How about a San Diego Comic Con announcement?
- Ghost Rider Confirmed For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Reviewed: The Most Consistent And Enjoyable Season Thus Far
- Marvel Comics Cancel Ghost Rider Early, Next Issue #5 Will Be Its Last
- Gabriel Luna "Excited" To Bring Ghost Rider To Life
- Secret Wars: Ghost Racers by Felipe Smith and Juan Gedeon For June
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018