Marvel has registered a trademark for the phrase “Spirits Of Vengeance” for comic books, printed periodicals in the field of comic book stories and artwork, downloadable electronic publications, and education and entertainment services.
Sometimes such trademarks are registered to see off competitive names, but our experience is that this means Marvel has a Spirits Of Vengeance title planned.
Previously published as a Ghost Rider spinoff, it teamed up two Ghost Rider hosts, Johnny Blaze and Danny Ketch.
Marvel isn’t currently publishing an ongoing Ghost Rider comic, despite his recent appearance in Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.; but this could be a way to a return more than one Ghost Rider character.
Johnny Blaze, Danny Ketch and…Robbie Reyes?
What about Agent Coulson?
More to come as we get closer to Halloween, maybe? How about a San Diego Comic Con announcement?
- Ghost Rider Confirmed For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Reviewed: The Most Consistent And Enjoyable Season Thus Far
- Marvel Comics Cancel Ghost Rider Early, Next Issue #5 Will Be Its Last
- Gabriel Luna "Excited" To Bring Ghost Rider To Life
- Secret Wars: Ghost Racers by Felipe Smith and Juan Gedeon For June
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018