Marvel has registered a trademark for the phrase “Spirits Of Vengeance” for comic books, printed periodicals in the field of comic book stories and artwork, downloadable electronic publications, and education and entertainment services.
Sometimes such trademarks are registered to see off competitive names, but our experience is that this means Marvel has a Spirits Of Vengeance title planned.
Previously published as a Ghost Rider spinoff, it teamed up two Ghost Rider hosts, Johnny Blaze and Danny Ketch.
Marvel isn’t currently publishing an ongoing Ghost Rider comic, despite his recent appearance in Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.; but this could be a way to a return more than one Ghost Rider character.
Johnny Blaze, Danny Ketch and…Robbie Reyes?
What about Agent Coulson?
More to come as we get closer to Halloween, maybe? How about a San Diego Comic Con announcement?
- Ghost Rider Confirmed For 'Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Reviewed: The Most Consistent And Enjoyable Season Thus Far
- Marvel Comics Cancel Ghost Rider Early, Next Issue #5 Will Be Its Last
- Gabriel Luna "Excited" To Bring Ghost Rider To Life
- Secret Wars: Ghost Racers by Felipe Smith and Juan Gedeon For June
- The Ranger Slayer Makes Her Debut in Go Go Power Rangers #8… (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- So, How Evil is Poison Ivy Today? And a First Mention of Tom King’s Sanctuary (Batman #43 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018
- Who’s Picking Up Mjolnir Today? (Thanos #17, Thor #705 and Damnation #3 SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- Nothing on the Super Sons #14 Cover Appears Inside the Comic (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- Everything You Knew About The Black Widow Was Wrong. Again. (Tales Of Suspense #103 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018