Tomorrow sees the All-New X-Men team of X-Men Blue meet up with the son of Ultimate Wolverine, who they last met on a jaunt into the Ultimate Universe.
In tomorrow’s Infamous Iron Man, the Ultimate Mister Fantastic, The Maker, is getting to grips with The Thing.
In recent issues of The Unworthy Thor, we saw the Ultimate Thor’s Mjolnir be picked up.
And of course, the cast of Ultimate Spider-Man settle into this universe, while Jessica Jones deals with some of the awkward leftovers…
Well, in August’s The Ultimates2 #100 (which you first heard was happening on Bleeding Cool with full number breakdown) we get a visit from the original Ultimates…
Featuring the Ultimates and…the Ultimates?
The Mighty Thor #22 has its own battle.
Thor and the Ultimate Thor go face-to-flame with the Queen of Cinders!
But even the fire of Muspelheim pales beside the fury of the Ultimate Thor… And with his thunder comes his vengeance.
While in Spider-Man, the Prime version of Miles Morales is out and about.
The mystery of the OTHER Miles Morales thickens,
Well, the Maker does have a plan…
Will it come to fruition with Ultimates2 #100?
- There's Even More Ultimate Universe Around Today Than We Thought (X-Men Blue And Iron Man Spoilers)
- Ultimates2 Gets Its Hundredth Issue In August 2017 - Depending On Your Mathematics (UPDATE)
- “Weaponized Nostalgia”: Marvel’s Approach to Redefining The X-Men And Inhumans With ResurrXion
- Marvel's Big Plans For 2017 - Never Mind The Politics
- The Future Of The Marvel Universe In 2017 (SPOILERS)
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018
- New Teaser Poster For 2019’s Sonic The Hedgehog Movie - December 10, 2018