Tomorrow sees the All-New X-Men team of X-Men Blue meet up with the son of Ultimate Wolverine, who they last met on a jaunt into the Ultimate Universe.
In tomorrow’s Infamous Iron Man, the Ultimate Mister Fantastic, The Maker, is getting to grips with The Thing.
In recent issues of The Unworthy Thor, we saw the Ultimate Thor’s Mjolnir be picked up.
And of course, the cast of Ultimate Spider-Man settle into this universe, while Jessica Jones deals with some of the awkward leftovers…
Well, in August’s The Ultimates2 #100 (which you first heard was happening on Bleeding Cool with full number breakdown) we get a visit from the original Ultimates…
Featuring the Ultimates and…the Ultimates?
The Mighty Thor #22 has its own battle.
Thor and the Ultimate Thor go face-to-flame with the Queen of Cinders!
But even the fire of Muspelheim pales beside the fury of the Ultimate Thor… And with his thunder comes his vengeance.
While in Spider-Man, the Prime version of Miles Morales is out and about.
The mystery of the OTHER Miles Morales thickens,
Well, the Maker does have a plan…
Will it come to fruition with Ultimates2 #100?
- There's Even More Ultimate Universe Around Today Than We Thought (X-Men Blue And Iron Man Spoilers)
- Ultimates2 Gets Its Hundredth Issue In August 2017 - Depending On Your Mathematics (UPDATE)
- “Weaponized Nostalgia”: Marvel’s Approach to Redefining The X-Men And Inhumans With ResurrXion
- Marvel's Big Plans For 2017 - Never Mind The Politics
- The Future Of The Marvel Universe In 2017 (SPOILERS)
- The Trouble With Those 100 Page DC Comics From Walmart - June 25, 2018
- Nominations Announced For Mike Wieringo Comic Book Industry Awards 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Midtown’s Retailer Variants for Captain America #1 - June 25, 2018
- The End Of Hope… But the Beginning of Exclusive Retailer Variants for Star Wars #50 - June 25, 2018
- July 4th 2018 Will be a Monster Wednesday for Comic Stores - June 25, 2018