In a new variant cover for Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #1, on which he serves as the writer, Chip Zdarsky will teach readers how to draw the web-slinging hero in six-easy steps…if only he can just get it right.
In typical Zdarsky fashion, humour wins through as he satirises what is perhaps the most frustrating part of the Spider-Man costume design for artists.
What is particular interesting is the cover also seems to be a blank cover variant, after a fashion, perhaps allowing readers to take these new lessons to hard and try their hand at it?
- A Shaky Start Leading To An Enjoyable Read – Alters Volume One Review - May 21, 2017
- Wonder Woman Fashion Line Revealed To Tie In With New Movie - May 21, 2017
- DC Bombshells Blasting Back For More - May 19, 2017
- Chip Zdarsky Teaches You How To Draw Spidey…Kinda - May 18, 2017
- The Penny Drops – Secret Empire #2 Reviewed (SPOILERS) - May 17, 2017