When Splatoon 2 is released on July 21, fans will be happy to see this specialized system on the shelves (for as long as they last). A special Splatoon 2 version of the Nintendo Switch, complete with the game and designed in neon green and pink colors. There will also be a pro-controller version in the same design with some added art in the center part of the body, and a specialized case for sale. The sad news is that this has only been announced for Japan and Europe so far, but it’s only a matter of time before a North American version is detailed. Check out the photos from Nintendo of the system and joy-cons in the meantime.
- A Splatoon 2 Nintendo Direct Is Coming Later This Week
- Russian YouTubers Make A Better Nintendo Switch Ad Than Nintendo
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for March 20-26, 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Sea Of Thieves is Getting a Surprising Day One Patch - March 19, 2018
- Twitch Celebrates Mr. Rogers’s 90th Birthday with a Marathon - March 19, 2018
- Tower of Time Will Finally Leave Early Access This April - March 19, 2018
- The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Game is Now Live - March 19, 2018