When Splatoon 2 is released on July 21, fans will be happy to see this specialized system on the shelves (for as long as they last). A special Splatoon 2 version of the Nintendo Switch, complete with the game and designed in neon green and pink colors. There will also be a pro-controller version in the same design with some added art in the center part of the body, and a specialized case for sale. The sad news is that this has only been announced for Japan and Europe so far, but it’s only a matter of time before a North American version is detailed. Check out the photos from Nintendo of the system and joy-cons in the meantime.
- What To Expect With ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ Second Monthly Update - May 24, 2017
- Sorlag Joins The ‘Quake Champions’ Roster To Spit Acid & Trade Flesh - May 24, 2017
- A Quick Look At Rainbow Six Siege’s “Operation Health” That Went Into Effect Today - May 24, 2017
- Xbox Is Launching The “Xbox Game Pass” This June - May 24, 2017
- Wired Productions Reveals Doug Cockle Returns As Voice Of Victor Vran In Console Edition - May 24, 2017