When Splatoon 2 is released on July 21, fans will be happy to see this specialized system on the shelves (for as long as they last). A special Splatoon 2 version of the Nintendo Switch, complete with the game and designed in neon green and pink colors. There will also be a pro-controller version in the same design with some added art in the center part of the body, and a specialized case for sale. The sad news is that this has only been announced for Japan and Europe so far, but it’s only a matter of time before a North American version is detailed. Check out the photos from Nintendo of the system and joy-cons in the meantime.
- A Splatoon 2 Nintendo Direct Is Coming Later This Week
- Russian YouTubers Make A Better Nintendo Switch Ad Than Nintendo
- The Fear Is Worse Than Getting Caught: We Review Little Nightmares Complete Edition - December 16, 2017
- Fun Name But Generic Game: We Review Space Pirates & Zombies 2 - December 16, 2017
- A Revision For Your Steam Account: We Review Nioh: Complete Edition - December 16, 2017
- One More For The Snake Way: We Review Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 On Nintendo Switch - December 16, 2017
- We Preview The Guild 3 As It Sits In Early Access - December 16, 2017