When Splatoon 2 is released on July 21, fans will be happy to see this specialized system on the shelves (for as long as they last). A special Splatoon 2 version of the Nintendo Switch, complete with the game and designed in neon green and pink colors. There will also be a pro-controller version in the same design with some added art in the center part of the body, and a specialized case for sale. The sad news is that this has only been announced for Japan and Europe so far, but it’s only a matter of time before a North American version is detailed. Check out the photos from Nintendo of the system and joy-cons in the meantime.
- Actual Splatoon 2 Gear Will Soon Be Available At Gamestop - June 25, 2017
- Open IV Is Back With An Update After Chatting With Take-Two & Rockstar - June 25, 2017
- Reliving The Haunting Melodies Of ‘Dear Esther’ On Vinyl - June 25, 2017
- Trunks Added To The Roster Of ‘Dragon Ball FighterZ’ - June 25, 2017
- Exploring More Pixel Pals With The Joker & Harley Quinn - June 24, 2017