When Splatoon 2 is released on July 21, fans will be happy to see this specialized system on the shelves (for as long as they last). A special Splatoon 2 version of the Nintendo Switch, complete with the game and designed in neon green and pink colors. There will also be a pro-controller version in the same design with some added art in the center part of the body, and a specialized case for sale. The sad news is that this has only been announced for Japan and Europe so far, but it’s only a matter of time before a North American version is detailed. Check out the photos from Nintendo of the system and joy-cons in the meantime.
- A Splatoon 2 Nintendo Direct Is Coming Later This Week
- Russian YouTubers Make A Better Nintendo Switch Ad Than Nintendo
- You’re Getting Less Than Ten Hours Of Story From ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ - October 20, 2017
- ‘Lost Dimension’ To Come Out On Steam At The End Of October - October 20, 2017
- You’ll Get A Physical Version Of ‘Super Meat Boy’… In 2018 - October 20, 2017
- The Latest Xbox One X Commercial Tried To Brag About Power - October 20, 2017
- ‘Splatoon 2’ Will Officially Reveal The Long Blaster Tomorrow - October 20, 2017