Diane Lane, who plays Martha Kent in the DC Cinematic Universe, had some harsh words for the upcoming Justice League film this week on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. Asked if she could reveal anything about the film, and also if it would be better than Avengers, Lane responded with honesty, and brutal honesty: “No, and no. Short but honest, I hate to disappoint.”
It wasn’t long before Lane’s publicist issued a statement to ComicBook.com:
Diane meant “sorry to disappoint” in reference to revealing anything concerning “Justice League” that is not already out in the public, and, was declining to comment on a film (Avengers) that she has not seen.
She is thrilled to continue her role as Martha Kent, and appreciates your excitement for “Justice League“.
Ehhhh. Okay, if she says so. But chances are, she was probably right the first time anyway.
Justice League is set to hit theaters in November.
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018
- Nikki Bella vs Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35? One Superstar Likes the Idea (and It’s Nikki Bella) - March 17, 2018
- Roman Reigns Defeats Steroid Scandal to Earn Title Shot at WrestleMania - March 17, 2018
- Joe Quesada Draws 3 Versions of Daredevil for Daredevil #600 Retailer Exclusive Variants - March 17, 2018
- Former WWE Superstar Grandmaster Sexay Badly Beaten in Hotel Room Brawl with Chase Stevens - March 17, 2018