Diane Lane, who plays Martha Kent in the DC Cinematic Universe, had some harsh words for the upcoming Justice League film this week on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. Asked if she could reveal anything about the film, and also if it would be better than Avengers, Lane responded with honesty, and brutal honesty: “No, and no. Short but honest, I hate to disappoint.”
It wasn’t long before Lane’s publicist issued a statement to ComicBook.com:
Diane meant “sorry to disappoint” in reference to revealing anything concerning “Justice League” that is not already out in the public, and, was declining to comment on a film (Avengers) that she has not seen.
She is thrilled to continue her role as Martha Kent, and appreciates your excitement for “Justice League“.
Ehhhh. Okay, if she says so. But chances are, she was probably right the first time anyway.
Justice League is set to hit theaters in November.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018