Diane Lane, who plays Martha Kent in the DC Cinematic Universe, had some harsh words for the upcoming Justice League film this week on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. Asked if she could reveal anything about the film, and also if it would be better than Avengers, Lane responded with honesty, and brutal honesty: “No, and no. Short but honest, I hate to disappoint.”
It wasn’t long before Lane’s publicist issued a statement to ComicBook.com:
Diane meant “sorry to disappoint” in reference to revealing anything concerning “Justice League” that is not already out in the public, and, was declining to comment on a film (Avengers) that she has not seen.
She is thrilled to continue her role as Martha Kent, and appreciates your excitement for “Justice League“.
Ehhhh. Okay, if she says so. But chances are, she was probably right the first time anyway.
Justice League is set to hit theaters in November.
- Valiant Reboots Website, Offers Free #1 Issues As Jumping-On Points - July 27, 2017
- Nick Spencer Stops Tweeting So Much; Twitter Stock Drops Dramatically - July 27, 2017
- Meet Marvel’s 1,000,000 BC Avengers: Phoenix, Iron Fist, And Agamotto – A Modern Stone-Age Family - July 27, 2017
- Marvel And Fox, Sitting In A Tree, Making A Mobile Action RPG - July 27, 2017
- Tank Girl Strikes Again For 30th Anniversary, From Alan Martin And Brett Parson At Titan Comics - July 27, 2017