Bleeding Cool has been keeping you up to date on the Knox County TN mayoral campaign of WWE Superstar Kane. We’ve already seen Kane win the endorsement of Senator Rand Paul, and we’ve seen one of his campaign ads. This week, Kane took to his official campaign Facebook page to invite supporters to join him at a local sushi joint for a meet and greet.
Later, from the venue, Kane posted again, encouraging more people to join him. “Having a great time at the Sushi Spot!” the politician and grappler’s campaign posted. “Come out and enjoy some great sushi and meet Glenn! We’ll be here until 8:00 pm.”
His post also included a photo from the event, which would seem completely absurd in anything other than a post-Trump world, where it now feels… oddly comforting.
Some of Kane’s political positions include fiscal responsibility, lower taxes, and never ever mentioning the date May 19.
You’d vote for that guy, right? Right?!
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- DC Shocker: Bendis Read Superman Back Issues in Preparation for Job - May 21, 2018
- Joelle Jones Redesigns Catwoman for August’s Catwoman #2 - May 21, 2018
- Marc Andreyko and Kevin Maguire Revive Supergirl in August; Plus: 4 New Costumes - May 21, 2018
- Stan Sakai Named Inaugural Joe Kubert Award Winner By Comic Con Revolution, Kubert School - May 20, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018