Bleeding Cool has been keeping you up to date on the Knox County TN mayoral campaign of WWE Superstar Kane. We’ve already seen Kane win the endorsement of Senator Rand Paul, and we’ve seen one of his campaign ads. This week, Kane took to his official campaign Facebook page to invite supporters to join him at a local sushi joint for a meet and greet.
Later, from the venue, Kane posted again, encouraging more people to join him. “Having a great time at the Sushi Spot!” the politician and grappler’s campaign posted. “Come out and enjoy some great sushi and meet Glenn! We’ll be here until 8:00 pm.”
His post also included a photo from the event, which would seem completely absurd in anything other than a post-Trump world, where it now feels… oddly comforting.
Some of Kane’s political positions include fiscal responsibility, lower taxes, and never ever mentioning the date May 19.
You’d vote for that guy, right? Right?!
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018