Bleeding Cool has been keeping you up to date on the Knox County TN mayoral campaign of WWE Superstar Kane. We’ve already seen Kane win the endorsement of Senator Rand Paul, and we’ve seen one of his campaign ads. This week, Kane took to his official campaign Facebook page to invite supporters to join him at a local sushi joint for a meet and greet.
Later, from the venue, Kane posted again, encouraging more people to join him. “Having a great time at the Sushi Spot!” the politician and grappler’s campaign posted. “Come out and enjoy some great sushi and meet Glenn! We’ll be here until 8:00 pm.”
His post also included a photo from the event, which would seem completely absurd in anything other than a post-Trump world, where it now feels… oddly comforting.
Some of Kane’s political positions include fiscal responsibility, lower taxes, and never ever mentioning the date May 19.
You’d vote for that guy, right? Right?!
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million - August 15, 2018
- To Sue Former Aide Omarosa, Donald Trump Hires Hulk Hogan’s Lawyer from Gawker Lawsuit - August 15, 2018
- Carnage Set for Return in Web of Venom: Carnage Born - August 15, 2018
- Senators Elizabeth Warren and Brian Schatz Demand Investigation Into Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter, “Mar-a-Lago Cronies” Over VA Influence - August 15, 2018
- DC to Make Waves with Justice League/Aquaman Drowned Earth Crossover in November - August 15, 2018