Bleeding Cool has been keeping you up to date on the Knox County TN mayoral campaign of WWE Superstar Kane. We’ve already seen Kane win the endorsement of Senator Rand Paul, and we’ve seen one of his campaign ads. This week, Kane took to his official campaign Facebook page to invite supporters to join him at a local sushi joint for a meet and greet.
Later, from the venue, Kane posted again, encouraging more people to join him. “Having a great time at the Sushi Spot!” the politician and grappler’s campaign posted. “Come out and enjoy some great sushi and meet Glenn! We’ll be here until 8:00 pm.”
His post also included a photo from the event, which would seem completely absurd in anything other than a post-Trump world, where it now feels… oddly comforting.
Some of Kane’s political positions include fiscal responsibility, lower taxes, and never ever mentioning the date May 19.
You’d vote for that guy, right? Right?!
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- It’s Superteens Vs. Crusaders in New Archie Mini-Series in June - February 22, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – All Good Things Must End, Like Generation X #87 - February 22, 2018
- Over the Garden Wall Returns with New OGN from Jonathan Case and Jim Campbell - February 22, 2018
- IDW’s Ted Adams Joins CBLDF Board of Directors - February 22, 2018
- One Final Mission for All-New Wolverine in May? - February 22, 2018