WWE superstar Kane has received a big endorsement in his bid to become the mayor of Knox County, TN. According to a post on Kane’s campaign Facebook page, he has been endorsed by libertarian Senator Rand Paul.
“I’m extremely proud to be endorsed by Senator Rand Paul, the most conservative Senator in the U.S. Congress,” Kane wrote before posting a quote from Paul himself:
The battle for liberty happens at all levels, federal, state and local. My friend Glenn Jacobs not only made a name for himself in the world of WWE, but for years has labored as a community activist eager to bring more freedom and prosperity to as many people as possible. His small government and pro-liberty philosophy of government – on education, the economy, regulation, taxes and more – is exactly what we need more of in our politics. It’s why I think Glenn would be an excellent choice for mayor of Knox County.
Paul forgot to mention the most important place where the battle for liberty happens: in the wrestling ring, during an inferno match.
Kane also posted a picture of himself with Rand Paul, in case anyone thought he was making this up (and seriously, it’s difficult to believe any of this is real):
Yup, that’s definitely Kane and Rand Paul. We wonder what happened after the picture was taken, though. After all, the last time Kane was that close to someone with that bad of a haircut…
- Kane Wins Semi-Final Match in Knox County Mayoral Tournament
- Mayoral Candidate Kane Survives Brutal Attack by Braun Strowman on WWE Raw
- WWE Superstar Kane on Royal Rumble Title Feud: "This May Be the Last One"
- In Holiday Message, Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs Demands Constituents Buy WWE Video Game
- Senator Harris Points To Marvel's Logan As An Apt Description Of What's To Come In The Job Market
- Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner Says WWE's Stephanie McMahon Keeps A Statue Of The Macho Man In Her Bedroom
- If You Love Wrestling And Comics, Brother, Get In The Ring With This Interview With Headlocked's Michael Kingston
- WWE Superstar Kane Releases First Campaign Video, Shockingly Doesn't Light Anyone On Fire
- Be A Star: WWE Hall-Of-Famer Booker T Stands Up Against Bullying... Of JBL By The Internet
- WWE Superstar Kane Running For Mayor Of Knox County, Tennessee As Wrestlers Seize More Political Power
- WWE Star Booker T Hasn't Chosen Party For Mayoral Run, Praises Donald Trump
- Wrestling Legend Ric Flair Is Now A Cop
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018
- Next Week, Janet Van Dyne Finds Out What It’s Like to Be Married to Hawkeye – Unstoppable Wasp #6 - December 9, 2018